· Furniture sales managers teach store sales associates selling techniques, how to use company computer systems and programs, and educate them on the products that they are selling to meet sales goals and provide good service to customers
· Changes occur on an almost daily basis: new products come in, products are discontinued, prices change, and new promotions are started. Furniture sales managers hold daily sales staff meetings to make sure sales associates are aware of these changes
· Furniture sales managers keep track of furniture items in stock and place restock orders as needed to ensure that there is adequate inventory on hand to meet the needs of customers.
· Developing strategies to improve product performance and increase sales and profitability is a key part of a furniture sales manager’s role.
· Lead to hit the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
· Must have over 5 years experience in furniture sales field
· Must have a bachelor from any education background
· Strong market knowledge to furniture
· English 4 skills must be fluent to communicate with foreigner
· Strong Communication with team and can supervise team members well