• Sell telecommunications products and services to
both individuals and companies in the best possible manner and in such a way
that the customer or client is completely convinced of making the purchase and
are also satisfied with the products and services.
• Pursue sales target objectives for assigned territories/field sales associates and conduct long-term sales follow- up to key customers.
• Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
• Maintain database with accurate and current customer and prospect information.
• Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements
• Create and maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
• Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
• Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in any
relevant field (Telecommunication and Engineering background knowledge is
• 2+ years of experience with Sales and customer services
• Excellence in spoken and written English
• Prefer to be business level in English