- Sales of car rentals in line with the company policy.
- Execute sales plan to target all prospects with a view to developing ongoing relationships as a key car rental partner.
- Be solution driven; focus on finding the right solution for long term customer relationship development.
- Regularly maintaining “CRM” and other company management systems as required by your direct report manager and company policy.
- Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction.
- Provide a professional and appropriate to approach to customers to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty.
- Meet and exceed sales volume Key performance indicators (KPI’s) as advised by the management.
- Be the face of AVIS personifying the professional consultative partner in business.
- Present at conferences, seminars, networking and other events as required
- Implement strategies to penetrate Industries of interest as required.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer projects
- Ensure we continually refine and develop our product portfolio, acting as a conduit back to management team providing knowledge and feedback of client required enhancements and future needs based on an extensive knowledge of our clients and their products
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the OEMs developments and technical advances
- Achieve Sales KPI’s
Mainly in Yangon area. Expected to meet customers out of office at least 70% of the time
- Bachelor degree level preferably in business or language.
- A minimum of 2 years of Sales management experience.
- A track record in successfully driving sales.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive business.
- Able to travel at short notice
- Myanmar National
- Excellent English (writing and speaking)
- Fully conversant with Microsoft suite of products and fully computer literate.
- Driver’s License motor vehicle (prefer).
- Automotive dealership sales or hospitality experience
- Experience working for global brand