SALES EXECUTIVE (EYE CARE PRODUCTS)
Sales Executive is responsible for exceeding sales quota and managing the assigned territory within budget guidelines.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
• Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
• Research and analyze sales options
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
• Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
• Making sales calls to target accounts
• Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved
• Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
• Demonstrating effective full line selling
• Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
• Coordinate and allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans.
• Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility. Facilitate education on product advantages.
• Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
• Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to:
• Competitive knowledge
• Selling skills
• PC Skills
• Promotes and sells surgical products and assisting the Surgeons in Operating room within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and surgical personnel.
• Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits.
• Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
• Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
• Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including other groups and BD.
Qualifications for Sales Executive
• Experience in Sales
• Competency in English
• Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Passionate about sales
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience and working knowledge of company products and services
Nice to Have
• Medical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred with focus on surgeon relationships.
• ENT Equipment sales experience a plus.
Daily report to Group Leader
Some overnight and local day travel may be necessary and may include weekends.
Contact Address: Concordia International Co., Ltd. MICT Park. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Phone No. 09 443207660