SALES EXECUTIVE (LABORATORY EQUIPMENT)
A technical sales executive works to build new, and reinforce existing client relationships with a focus on increasing company revenue and exploring new services and opportunities.
In assisting clients, listens to needs, recommends services, and composes quotes to perform the appropriate work. Must need to know the Up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s offerings and decide how to sell and market those services in a competitive marketplace
• Follow up on and develop sales both by phone, email, and face to face meetings
• Communicate effectively with clients and their decision makers
• Write quotes for existing clients studies and potential clients
• Assist Client Services with customer phone calls
• Interact with all members of the company, at all levels, to accomplish goals
• Assess market trends and regulations
• Analyze and pursue potential new markets
• Represent technical meetings, trade shows, and at client facilities
• Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
• Maintain and expand sales within your assigned territory
• Design studies based on client requirements and lead clients to execute quotes
• Align capabilities with client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
• Review and assist in changes and updates to marketing strategy
• Assist in client invoicing and receiving to ensure the appropriate charges are applied
• Represent at technical meetings, trade shows, and at client facilities
• Communication Proficiency
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong Teamwork
• Problem Solving/Logical Reasoning Technical Scientific Understanding
• Collaboration Skills.
• Customer Service
• Provide client guidance
• Comfortable with deadlines
• Goal oriented
Daily report to Group Leader and Weekly report to Head of Department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 6pm.
Some overnight and local day travel may be necessary and may include weekends.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree of Medical Technology (Laboratory) or other related fields.
2 years of experience working in a laboratory setting and 2 years of sales experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Contact Address: Concordia International Co., Ltd. MICT Park. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. 09 443207660