SALES EXECUTIVE (UROLOGY & SURGERY PRODUCTS)
Sales Executive is responsible for exceeding sales quota and managing the assigned territory within budget guidelines.
Manages assigned territory to exceed quota by:
• Making sales calls to target accounts
• Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved
• Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
• Demonstrating effective full line selling
• Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
• Coordinate and allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans.
• Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility. Facilitate education on product advantages.
• Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
• Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to:
o Competitive knowledge
o Selling skills
o PC Skills
• Promotes and sells surgical products and assisting the Surgeons in Operating room within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and surgical personnel.
• Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits.
• Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
• Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
• Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including other groups and BD.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience and working knowledge of company products and services
Nice to Have
• Medical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred with focus on surgeon relationships.
• Surgical instruments & General Surgery Equipment sales experience a plus.
Contact Address: Concordia International Co., Ltd. MICT Park. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. 09 443207660