Manages the whole sales operation
and leads, develops, motivates the team.
• Drives performance to achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement.
• Attending to all customer enquiry via walk-ins, phone and email.
• Performing day to day management of customer related issues and concern effectively and promptly.
• Proactive improvement in sales process and administrative functions.
• Partner with marketing initiatives such as trade show and other marketing activities.
• Adopts sale target and then devises marketing objectives and sales strategies to meet those set targets.
• Develops customer feedback system and ensures that the feedback is incorporated and the product is continuously improved.
• Analyze the market conditions and make changes in sales strategies accordingly.
• Report timely to the top management regarding all the sales within the prescribed time frame.
• Coach salespeople on best sales practices and provides advice and guidance to improve sale performance.
• Set sales goal, track progress and lead team to achieve and exceed.
• Maintain a strong focus customer satisfaction
• Any Gender, Age should be above 30.
• Minimum Bachelor in any field with Diploma in Business Management (or) Sale & Marketing Management is preferred.
• At least 5 years solid experience in Automotive Sales industry.
• Previous working background from Truck and Bus sector is advantage.
• Good in management skill, direct B2C and B2B selling.
• Can communicate in business level English.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Strong knowledge of best sales practices and customer retention strategies.
• Willingness to work independently and to travel on job concern.
• Excellent leadership skill with a passion for developing salespeople.