· Deliver assigned product & market place performance goals, achieve or exceed budgeted target as defined in the plan for the year, grow and expand market share.
· Sales Planning and Business Development.
· Provide accurate sales forecast and align with customer and supply chain process/activities where applicable.
· Implement data analysis to optimise product reach/coverage of distribution.
· Analyse sales trends, retailer service level, SKU availability and new product opportunities.
· Lead customer negotiations on commercial strategy and trading terms, develop sales channels.
· Monthly promotional strategy - Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate account-specific promotion strategies and activities with assigned customers according to annual sales, marketing and category plans.
· Customer relationship management - Manage relationship with key account customers with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities. Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
· Trade communication - Be seen both externally and internally as the primary point of contact for assigned customers across all business communication issues. Ensure the customer receives the right level of communication to optimise business activities.
· Channel/Customer profitability management - Conduct regular ROI analysis to optimise trade investment strategies.
· Manage a team of Sales Promoters, communicate monthly promotion activities and new product launch to promoters that deploy.
· Gather market and competitive intelligence information from promoters and provide recommendations.
· Provide encouragement to team member including identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
· Hands-on distributor management
skills and experience required
- High Entrepreneurial driven role, self-starter
- Min. 6 years in Sales & distributor management experience, in the FMCG sectors
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills complemented with superior communication
This role can grow into a Sales Director role in the next 3 years, depending on KPI and achievements.
Apply here or send CV to email@example.com