- Manage the inside sales team and set and track sales targets for the team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales pipeline and forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new proposals
- Collaborate with immediate manager to do research and discover methods to increase customer relationship management to maximize revenue
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Manages a portfolio of clients that are either handled indirectly through Client Services Executives
- Manage own and direct reports to drive sales to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Coordinates external and internal partners to ensure delivery of client requirements, appointment setting, as well as the presentation of recommendations to clients and prospects
- Proactively anticipates and
addresses client needs and plans accordingly to ensure client expectations are met every time
- Acts as the contact for client escalation and issue resolution for sales team under management
- Tracking Sales + Pipeline tracking by monthly.
- Reporting of Sales + Pipeline to immediate manager by monthly.
- Tracking and certain the transaction of Sales Representative’s process to be in line with Sale Qualification Process.
- Implementing and leading find out new leads and communication channels for individual target and team.
- Monitoring and tracking of daily operations task of Sale Representatives
- Prospect and setting the sale targets of individually and departmentally.
- Reinforce and training of new sales representatives by setting specific sales target period
- Research and collect market relevant data around competitor activity, pricing, client demands, etc
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration
- Fluency in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and within the team
- More than 5 years of marketing agency account management or client-side experience in a marketing media sales/account
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and highly-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven client relationship development experience
- Understanding of and experience with traditional and digital marketing channels and techniques