* Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales targets by creating and presenting sales performance reports
* Prepares sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
* Align sales data with channel rebate structure and calculate YTD sales performance
* Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies to makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
* Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
* Execute marketing roll-outs and create farmer activities by Yara’s brand guideline and always following E&C procedure to align with local engagement accomplishments
* Sets up booths at trade shows and arranging the demonstration of the quality of Yara Crop Nutrition
* Manage procurement of good quality farmer engagement materials for brand visibility
* Allocate marketing materials to regional teams and report and clear the balance monthly
* Retail branding concept implementation
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or other equivalent qualifications.
* Strong knowledge in data analysis, data reporting, and statistical management
* Advanced Working on Yara Myanmar’s Sales & Marketing data in order to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
* Expert in MS office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
* 2 to 3 years of working experience as Sales & Marketing data management
* Knowledge in Marketing activities execution
* Interested in agriculture, science and technology
* Fluency in both English and Burmese