- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree any discipline.
- Must have: Ms Excel, Ms Power Point and Ms Word knowledge.
- Have a strong interest in marketing.
- Fluent in English both oral and written, strong leadership, good analysis and reporting,
- Good communication and adaptability in culture diversity,
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
- Work closely with other employees and agency in areas such as advertising, market research, sales and distribution.
- Implements plans and initiatives relating to the brand brands to consumers & special channels, by sampling and branding activities, monitoring of trade promotions, audit of merhandising, competiition analysis, promotion, and new products.
- Analysis of tactical promotions & initiative, analysis and evaluation of running promotions.