- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Train new sales representatives.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with sales team when closing sales.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Meet all sales quotas and goals to achieve the target.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Any Bachelor’s Degree in or related field preferred.
- At least (3) years working experience in FMCG or Cosmetic Industry.
- **Must have experience in Regional Sales and Trip (Lower/Upper Myanmar)**.
- Demonstrated and Proven Sales Results.
- Basic Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with tracking and recording call
information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts;
may include entering and tracking merchandise.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Persuasive and Goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
- Excellent customer care and focus; Ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Must be good interpersonal and team work spirit.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to travel locally.