- Payment and settlement process and bookkeeping into core banking system.
· Monitoring and control of monthly budget consumption per branches.
· Inter-branch transaction control and overhead charge calculation.
· Support branches' end of day/month/year process and checking the branch financial transactions accuracy.
· Keep track on prepayment, accrued expense, advance payment ,Fixed Asset register, payroll.
· Close monitoring on bank account balance and transactions, and perform bank reconciliation.
· Liquidity and funding management at consolidate level .
· Process for local & oversea fund transfer/remittance and currency conversion and FX management.
· Facilitate with Tax officer and others for Tax audit - declaration, calculation and settlement.
· Handle end of day/ month/ year.
· Reports for regulators and Management.
· Others assigned by Management as needed.
- Any Graduate
- Must have at least (4) years of financial management and accounting experience.
- Must have Diploma or Certificate in Finance and Accounting.
- Fluent in 4 skills of English.
- Strong analytical skill, report writing skill and communication skill.
- Excellent in Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook mail).