- Responsible for general ledger accounting functions, monthly/ annually accounts closing, accounts reconciliation and dealing with auditors for issuing audit report of management and statutory audit report of group entities.
- Monthly closing accounts by deadline and necessary reports.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and inter-company transactions. IRD and DICA/MIC report submission per deadline.
- Responsible for general ledger and month end closing for multiple entities.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance to group accounting policies.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation.
- File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purpose.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Dealing with external auditors and tax officer to complete financial report and tax submission.
- Supervise AP/AR accountant to entry the transactions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Any Graduate, B.Com or CPA is most preferred
- Must have done Advance Excel or Excel for Accounting, and LCCI Level III or ACCA Part 2 (at least)
- At least 5 years experience accounting field including 3 years of experience in handling GL area
- Significant experience in financial monitoring, budgetary
system a nd controls with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills in both English and Myanmar
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure