AR & Credit Management
• Invoicing, Recording
• Debt Collection
• Accounts reconciliation
• Responsible for managing AR , Bad debts, etc.,
• Other related AR duties assign by senior
• In overall, keep checking, tracking and updating receivables (payment from customers) and maintaining records
• Keying financial information into SAGE300 (ERP system) – payment voucher, commission, FX rate, journal voucher etc.
• Review and code credit card expenses
• Compile and accrue all in period expenses
• Prepares analysis of accounts as needed
• Monthly end closing, Year-end procedures
• Answer accounting procedure questions and provide assistance
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Assist accounting team with ad hoc duties as required
• Adhere to company policies and ethical guidelines
Key Skills & Abilities:
• LCCI Level III or B.Com or ACCA Part I
• General math skills and an analytical acumen
• Communication skill must need
• Demonstrated commitment to meet deadlines and high degree of autonomy in his / her work.
• Multitask skills.
• Ability to administer and execute financial and administrative processes and transactions;
• Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong financial and budgeting skills
• Experience in SAGE300 (ERP) Preferred