- Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing capital account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, positing and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Provide and summarize financial status information to management by researching and preparing report.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Plan, assign and review staff's work procedure.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control.
- Support and report for month-end and year-end close process with hard and soft copy.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations and roll out reconciliation procedure.
- Age is between 30 to 40 year old.
- Must have at least (3) years of financial management and accounting experience.
- Must have B.Com (or) LCCI Level - 3, ACCA Part (1).
- Excellent in Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook Email).
- Must have using various accounting software and taxation knowledge.