1. Performing financial analysis.
2. Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
3. Coordinating with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks with deadlines.
4. Generating financial reports and statement to manager for review.
5. Analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
6. Monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenues and determining budget variances and reporting the same to management.
7. Providing guidance to other accountants when needed.
8. Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
9. Assisting in auditing by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
10. Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
11. Prepare & issue Financial Report on time.
- Can use Advance Excel, Accounting Software
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance & business, CPA or A.C.C.A is highly desirable.
- Strong background in accounting with minimum 2-3 years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership role preferable in Factory.
- Good computer skill, Communication skill.