Senior Auditor will report to Auditor Manager
The Senior Auditor periodically examines (audits) the
organization’s financial records to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and
that processes for generating and maintaining financial records and documents
comply with applicable standards and regulations. They identify and summarize
detail findings for assess areas of significant business risk.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Examine documents to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Inspect incomes, expenses, and computing systems for use of accepted procedures
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Review all financial procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
- Reviews work papers to summarize and edit for audit report.
- The Senior Auditor reports directly to the Executive Auditor for the duration of the internal audit.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Experience of at least 2 years in auditing for large organizations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Language Skills and Other Skills
- English (Oral and written communication abilities)
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPA, ACCA, LCCI III preferred
- Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Advance Excel