- To assist Brand Manager in achieving brand business objectives by implementing strategies in line with consumer needs to ensure that both qualitative and quantitative targets are achieved.
- Assist Brand Manager in developing and implementing the brand plan in line with the category strategy, covering brand communication, promotion, consumer insight, pricing strategy and product.
- Contribute in the identification of category and business opportunities (e.g. product and packaging improvement)
- Assist Brand Manager in working with research team to obtain consumer insights and market opportunities
- Assist Brand Manager in working with promotion and sampling partners (below the line agencies) in developing promotion and sampling activities, and with media/ communication agencies in developing media/ communication plan, in line with the brand plan.
- Assist Brand Manager in working with Category Development in developing and implementing brand activities e.g. distribution drive, merchandising guideline, etc. by channel/ region/ customer, in line with the brand plan.
- Bachelor degree in business with concentration in Marketing
- Intermediate product/ category/ brand knowledge
- Intermediate marketing and sales knowledge
- Good understanding of interrelationship among different business functions
- Basic Finance knowledge
- Good MS Office skills