Sales strategy, planning & execution
· Fulfil / support commercial and technical risk management.
· Drive sales excellence: define and control sales and service KPIs.
· Ensuring the highest level of service and quality to create a better customer experience
· Accountable for planning, development & implementation of the sales strategy for the Myanmar business (aligned with the CSO).
· Develop and implement target-specific sales action plans to achieve order, revenue and margin projections through value-based solution selling.
· Local contract and pricing negotiation, including cash Management (in alignment with CSO).
· Provide input for products needed for the client’s comments.
· Prepare sales forecasts based on rolling forecast methods, allowing necessary resources and investments to be in place when needed. Ensure adequate stock range inventory.
· Lead contract negotiations and execution.
· Execute Company’s locall sustainability agenda
· Contribute in developing the Annual Business plan and achieving the same.
· Cross functional engagement with local as well as international stakeholders.
· Pro-actively seek new business opportunities to build a long term business pipeline.
· Managing proposals including developing costing and undertaking research about the clients
· Expand current category mix by targeting potential customers, making presentations and creating a customized offering for the customer.
· Generate leads and develop dynamic presentations and proposals to create customer desire to do business. Close the loop by converting leads into customers, and retain them for a longer time.