Senior Developers/Team Lead
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications
• Delivering high availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
• Managing Java and Java EE application development
• Ensuring designs comply with specifications
• Preparing and producing releases of software components
• Transforming requirements into stipulations
• Support continuous improvement Investigating alternatives and technologies
• Presenting for architectural review
• deliver complex web and mobile applications with many integrations and channels.
• API development on backend.
• rapid prototyping and continuous development & improvement to deliver high quality products.
• maintain high quality codes with proper design, documentation, version management, release management.
• Software maintenance:
• Providing software updates
• Ensuring all hardware specs are met
• Adding new features
• Preparing End User Documentation and Training
• Maintaining an active testing environment
• Looking for code smells and optimizing code
• Identifying other programs that could enhance current systems
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 Years experiences in of Spring 5.x Spring Boot & Spring Cloud framework and familiar with Open Source technologies like Kafka, Apache Ignite, gRPC & JMH
• Good programming knowledge and skills in hands-on experience in Java, J2EE/JEE, Oracle, SQL/ PLSQL, and XML.
• HTML5, Modular design, Angular.js or react.js and open source JS framework.
• Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. EFK, Prometheus, Grafana)
• Domain knowledge of Financial Clearing and Payment Systems is a plus
• Willing to learn new technologies, skills and knowledge
• Willing to work smart, work hard and overtime to complete assignments when needed.
• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets