Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
The role responsibilities include -
• Coordinate and liaise between Myanmar government, local communities and other Valentis stakeholders.
• Represent the interests of Valentis in meetings with Myanmar government and local communities.
• Fostering and maintaining a positive reputation for Valentis with the Myanmar government and local community.
• Link regularly with relevant Myanmar Government ministries to maintain constructive working relationships
• Prepare reports including stakeholder analysis
• Project manage multiple projects, manage a team and undertake necessary follow-up actions as assigned
• Over 15 years’ working experience in the related fields
• Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Economics or other related fields
• Good knowledge and understanding of government settings and protocols
• Previous experience dealing with local community on major projects
• Strong networking skills and ability to develop strategic working relationships and networks with industry stakeholders, clients and Myanmar Government ministries
• Proven skills in negotiation and public relation management
• Excellent proficiency of spoken and written English
• Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Able to work individually as well as with team members.
• Able to travel regularly.
• Strong commitment to safety and ethical behavior.