· At least 5 years’ experience in Enterprise System Development.
· Must have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
· Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or IT related.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
· Modify C# code in existing projects.
· Normalize in existing coding.
· Plan to integrate with other cross technologies.
Can produce code analysis report.
· Understanding of Agile methodologies.
· Provide support to end users
Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
· Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)