DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As a focal person of field site monitoring and supervision visit, he/she provides medical or technical support to
medical officers, communication team, site program officers, area supervisors and program managers associated
with TOP/LPK Services.
• Assists in Review, update and develop tools and standard operating procedures especially service delivery
standards in accordance with national guidelines, in strong collaboration with PSI for various service providers
– Peer Outreach Workers, Case Coordinators, Counselors, Medical Officers, laboratory Staffs;
• In particular, sets up and supervise closely the service provision at TOP/LPK, especially protocols, data
collection, quality of care to patients (guidelines and trainings);
• Supervises and supports compliance of medical teams with service delivery standards, standard operating
procedures and tools, organizes quality assurance for assigned TOP/LPK sites by using checklists during site
• Conduct supportive supervision and M&E according to developed checklist to assigned clinics
• Taking duties as relieving Medical Officers when there is an absence of doctor in assigned TOP/LPK sites
• Program management contains donor communication with PSI and tracking of program achievements in
addition to communication focal.
• Must be a M.B; B.S. graduate, preferred Master of Science in Health-related field.
• Strong working experiences in HIV clinics & / or priority population for HIV would be an asset.
• Technical knowledge in service delivery of defined package of services for MSM/FSW, HIV testing services,
sexually transmitted infection, TB, ART service provision, Sexual & reproductive health services.
• Competent in using basic Microsoft software package (MS Word, MS Excel, MS. Power Point, etc.)
• Must be a great team player.
• Must have good management skills and be able to manage a large, complex ad diverse business territory.
• Must be able to understand basic communication skills and effectively communicate with other departmental