1. Proposes solutions to enhance the service quality for gen-sets maintenance with permanent respect to safety conditions.
2. Works closely with Parts and Sales to ensure all customers receive an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
3. Coordination for the organization and performance of a growing team of after sales service personal – including both in field & workshop activities.
4. Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction and support with regular updates to management on appropriate recommendations for achieving these.
5. Preparation of operational and daily functions as required and activity striving to meet targets.
6. Ensuring customer service performance by service personal is professional and appropriate to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty.
7. Efficient scheduling of resources for the maintenance, service and other operations as required by the ASSM during the daily activities of the division.
8. Identification of materials, parts and equipment for purchase to achieve value for money. (Assist on Parts Purchasing).
9. Follow up daily service team schedule according to the Contract and on call basic.
10. Check daily service team report and arrange necessary action for related customer upon the technician’s report.
11. Check and test stock genset per time per month and coordinate with YGN Service Team and MDY Sales Team and Admin Team for new genset delivery / commissioning.
12. Direct intervention and resolution of customer related grievances.
13. Being aware of Safety and Environment working conditions in a l workshop and on job site.
14. Responsible to Grow and develop the Power After-Sales business: maintenance, service contract, overhaul and Spare Parts Sales.
15.Must Drive car with Manual Transmission Gear.
16.Generator Maintenance, Repairing, Mechanical (or) Electrical