- Greet customers and interact with them to understand their vehicular problems.
- Drive the vehicle with the technician and the customer to gain firsthand knowledge of the vehicular problems.
- Prepare the cost estimates including the services and repair costs and the cost of spare parts, if needed.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to customers on time.
- Handle and manage softly the minor complaints and irritants with the customers.
- Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems.
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
- To ensure overall operation of frontline both passenger vehicle & Body paint.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel. Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers.
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives.
- Initiate CSI related Activities.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Mechanical Engineer or a technical field (Automotive) and more prefer to hold professional certification of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
- Previous experience as a service advisor is advantageous
- Extensive technical background with management training
- Have been in the business for 7 years or more
- Require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices
- Focusing on the following coursework is useful: mathematics, computers/electronics, automotive service and technology, business and courses that teach analytical skills