• Sells company services and parts by developing new prospects and accounts.
• Achieves sales targets, profit margins and ensures customer satisfaction.
• Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
• Handle service enquiry & supports negotiations according to company guidelines.
• Develop an aggressive customer call plan that ensures regular customer contact
• Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
• Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes
• Performs any other duties as aligned from time to time by the supervisors.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
• Min 3-5-year relevant experience in a Sales, preferably After Sales Service market
• Experience in heavy duty engine/ industrial equipment industry an advantage.
• Fresh Graduate with good personality and interest are welcome
• University Degree in Engineering Discipline or any Science Degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Myanmar and English
• Excellent communication skills & ability to form working relationships with customers, staff & work peers
• Must have a positive, upbeat attitude, and excellent customer service skills
• Strong P.C knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• A strong sense of integrity, honesty, and sincerity in every aspect of your work