- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, engine abnormal noise , suspension and brake servicing .
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers' problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state's requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
- B.E ( Mechanical ) or A.G.T.I ( Mechanical )
- Experienced in Automotive Service Technician
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Team Work.