The Service Delivery Engineer acts as the primary technical, configuration, troubleshooting and implementation interface to the customer and third parties during the solution deployment and operation maintenance. His main responsibility is to deliver a Baicells solution to the customer, analyzing the network performance and troubleshooting, handling the trouble ticket.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Service Delivery Engineer is responsible with the following activities but not limited to:
- Prepare the solution to be delivered to the customer:
- Write test plans for the functional, acceptance and interoperability testing activities in the project.
- Write project-specific documentation, such as for planning, configuration & installation, supporting, according to Baicells processes.
- Act as a key reference in the project and coordinate both externally with Customers and internally with Baicells teams: Install, configuration, testing, handover, documentation and supporting.
Daily Operation Work:
- Regular check the customer network status & performance, create the analyzing report.
- Handling the trouble ticket withing SLA. OLA.
- Backoffice troubleshooting.
- Support to the customer, on-site or remotely.
- Repair and return the faulty units
- Maintenance of the CMDB and Asset Database.
- Testing the new software release as per Baicells checklist procedure and properly record the testing result.
- Flexible to travel to customer premises for certain periods of time, sometimes under short notice.
- Actively work to expand own technical skills across multiple areas of expertise.
- Prepare and execute customer training on demand.
- Capable to handle multi project task assign.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong, procedure-based methodology and be focused on improving efficiencies through continuity of processes. They will also be responsible for developing and maintaining documentation establishing consistent procedures to ensure regulatory and operational compliance.
- Additionally, this role will coordinate with R&D to drive the ongoing development of the Baicells OMC product.
- Development/Training of Baicells local team.
- Responsible for setting up and carrying out Baicells Operations services in accordance with Baicells & Customer policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Baicells 2nd Tier TT SLAs/KPIs.
- Ensures Baicells Configuration Management processes and procedures are designed, implemented, tested & enforced and aligned with Customer.
- Prime liaison contact for escalated Baicells Operations matters.
- Sanity check and implementation of Radio network parameters such as Neighbor list, Power and
Handover Threshold settings.
- Maintenance of the CMDB and Asset Management database.
- Master or Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science.
- 2 to 4 years working Experience in specific domain.
- Strong experience in LTE network.
- Optimization and knowledge of 4G (LTE) equipment preferred.
- Successful track record defining direction and providing specific instruction for engineering projects/programs leveraging personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development and mentor colleagues.
- Multi task skills, communication, capable to work under pressure
- Able to work with team, respect each team members.
- Familiar to use and experience on Open OS, word, excel and presentation application.
Language: English and Myanmar. Chinese Language (Optional).