On behalf of our Client, a leading freight forwarder. We are looking for a: Shipping Executive to be based at their offices in Yangon, Myanmar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Pre plan and coordinate with local and overseas stakeholders on operation related activities, such as vessel loading and discharging, approvals from local authorities, managing stevedores, arranging equipment, etc.
• Build close relationships with the clients to understand their needs and design comprehensive solutions
• Conduct market research to understand on cost effective methods and new trends with related to clients’ operational requirements
• Perform strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular interaction such as progress review meetings and informal gatherings such as entertainment, etc. to improve customer retention
• Take part in relevant business exhibitions and events, to gain knowledge and technical knowhow to suggest further business development and improvements in order to achieve sustainable growth in the operation
• Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
• University degree or similar qualification in Business Management or related field
• At least (3) years’ experience in Bulk/ Break Bulk Operations
• Advanced Diploma (ICS) is an advantage
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good command of the English Language
• An attractive remuneration package
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
To apply please visit our Job Portal at https://www.uniteamservices.com
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.