• Supervise and oversee daily showroom sales and operations.
• Maintain efficient stock inventory in showroom.
• Develop and improve skills of sales executives under his/her management.
• Conduct regular market research to ensure showroom stays up to date with market’s price points and other brands’ situations.
• Handle customers feedback and service problems.
• Liaise with Marketing Manager to develop and implement promotions and events for both showroom and external venues.
• Liaise with HR Manager to evaluate sales performance, handle and solve showroom staff issues.
• Accept other responsibilities as allocated by company management.
• Strong product knowledge of electrical home appliances and IT (Stand Fan, Air Coolers, Water Dispensers, Washing Machines, Refrigerators, Chest Freezers, Air Conditioners, LED TV, mobile & computer accessories etc).
• 3-5 years of experience in related fields.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Good command of English language.
• Able to communicate clearly.
• Good interpersonal skills and teamwork. Results driven. Proactive.
• Willingness to improve one’s soft and hard skills.