- Meets sales goals
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment. Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Other duties as assigned
- Any Bachelor Degree with Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in automotive sales field
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication in Four Skills English.