• Managing a sales team and sales targets.
• Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Creating estimated sales forecasts, both short and long-term.
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of salespeople.
• Any Bachelor Degree, preferred Bachelor or Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management.
• At least 3 or 5 years work experience in Automotive sales field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lead a sale team.
• Familiar with CRM software.