- Collaborate with stakeholders in the design and development of applications.
- Implement new features, refactor and fix bugs for existing applications.
- Write unit test scripts and perform QA for various processes/procedures.
- Research and conduct analysis in support of resolution of production issues.
- Anticipate and keep manager and project staff informed of future or planned events that could impact implementations.
- Work effectively both as a member of a team and independently; establish good judgment regarding routine, significant, and sensitive matters or those issues for which direct response is inappropriate and promptly apprise Manage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field, required.
- Minimum of 2 years progressively responsible experience with web application development, MVC, APIs, SQL and Object-oriented programming required
- Expert knowledge of RDMS (at least one of these MySQL, SQL server or Oracle)
- Nice to have: Azure bot framework, Azure Blob services, CosmoDB, SSIS, Python, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
- Proven record of multi-tiered application development with big datasets
- Familiarity with Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.) technologies a plus