Spare Parts Sales Manager(Agriculture) Male - 2 Posts
• At least 5 years experience in similar Job.
• Any Graduated
• Sales or Marketing Diploma (or) Certificate is preferred
• Preferred knowledge of Agriculture Spare Parts
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point ,Outlook)
• Strong interpersonal skill and excellent public relation skill
• Available for travelling
- Planning for Sales - Setting monthly/quarterly/annual plan with his team.
- To meet monthly, quarterly and annual budgeted sales volumes.
- Maintain overall financial discipline and control as per budgeted figure.
- Fund Monitoring and Inventory Management.
- Monitoring channel partners business health & initiate actions wherever required.
- Expand primary and secondary sales distribution network through sales in-charges
- Implementation of TS Procedures of the department.
- Support new Product Development by Market Intelligence, Surveys, providing market brief and periodic customer feedback
- Build Brand Equity in through Activities, sales Promotions, Advertising etc.
- To keep sales team and channel partners motivated & committed towards achieving company goals.
- Appointment of distributor/stockiest ( evaluation /approval)
- Plan for potential development of opportunities.