Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare a monthly cash flow statement for the report and submit to ACA.
- Prepare provisional Income & Expenditure statement and monthly administrative expenses and submit to ACA.
- Post journal entries into general ledger account by using ACE software.
- Analyze & adjust the ledger account balance for the report.
- Prepare monthly trial balance.
- Prepare MRP report and final account.
- Record and list of fixed assets, inventory details, temporary advance and month end close procedure.
- Check the difference between expenses and inventory report.
- Assist and prepare the document for the audit report.
- Provide project data to operation team.
- Coordinate with related projects.
- Make adjustment according to the management decision.
- B.Com, B.Econ (Eco), BBA + ACCA part I
- At least 3 years relevant construction-background experience.
- Strong understanding of debits/credits and accounting principles.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Able to work within tight timelines.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Must have good personality and communication skills.
- Experience in using accounting software, Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, presentation skills is a plus.