The key responsibilities are to
· Manage and monitoring to survey team members.
· Prepare drawing to complete layout and existing data to design drawing.
· Calculation for earth work’s cutting and filling.
· Responsibility for the daily schedule for survey work.
· Prepare and guidelines to survey team members that the project daily schedule.
· Effectively technical instruction to survey team members.
· Attend the project meeting and presentation to clients.
· Develop the relevant forms and formats as is require.
· Responsibility for preparing the weekly report and reporting to relevant Engineers.
· Maintain the document by correspond.
· Co-operation work with site engineer and concern technical team.
· Negotiation with clients as is requiring.
· Giving the technical advice to local team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent survey.
· At least (7) years of experiences in infrastructure projects and roads and bridges construction operation with strong commitment.
· Able to use Auto CAD
· Able to use Land Development
· Must have experiences in all types of construction survey.
· Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients.
· Management and leadership skills.
· Negotiation skills with clients. (Etc. Contractor , Technician)
· Must to have the knowledge of the survey instrument, Theodolite, leveling and total station, able to anticipate and resolve the technical issues.
· Able to plan for the analysis and preventive action of operation risk management.
· Experience with infrastructure Projects and construction.
· Able to work at project location and able to travel.