1. Main duties/ accountabilities of the job (Job Scope)
Surveyor’s Key work scopes –
- Read and understand Transmission Line Survey Tabulations, drawings and documents, Carry out Check survey of tower foundations by use of survey instruments like TS, RTK, GPS etc. Support during detailed survey if required
- Use Engineering skills to read Civil / structural drawings, do the theoretical calculation to mark foundation center, pit marking based on calculation, calculate the excavation depth, monitor physical excavation of pits as per the calculations
- Check the positioning of Tower stubs (base and top) before and after concreting using survey equipment’s.
- Maintain all approved drawings/ documents, prepare as built drawing docs after completion of works
- Follow Construction SOP’s, comply with quality processes, raise inspection calls and arrange attend joint inspections, complete and maintain quality documentations like inspection reports.
- Co-ordination with cross-functional teams, Client, consultant and project owners.
2. Experience / Skills required
- Experience of more than 2 years in the capacity of Senior Surveyor, especially in Power Transmission line industry, dealing with 230 kv and above transmission line projects.
- Experience to handle Survey Instruments such as RTK, TS, Theodolite, Auto level and other survey instruments.
- Must have completed at least one project as Lead Surveyor for Transmission Line.
- IT Skills – Auto-CAD, KML, MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT), Internet, files editing & storage.
- Communication Skills- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory, and Myanmar Language.
3. Qualification / Education required
- BE Civil Engineering OR equivalent.
- Professional Survey Training Courses shall be an added advantage