- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and characteristics of terrain.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines and evaluations.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
- Coordinate field staff and processes field data.
- A.G.T.I (or) B.E (Civil) (or) B.Sc (Geology)
- Must have (3) years experiences in survey field.
- Can use survey instrument as total station, theodolite.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Mush work in CP (102) Railway Improvement Project, Bago.