- Monitoring and troubleshooting OSS/BSS system including Linux & App (Compute, Network, Storage, Services, Automation process and OSS application)
- Monitoring and Administration of telecom Servers
- OSS system testing (UAT) and system users training and adoption in carrier FTTH And LTE service
- Identifying root cause of the reported issues or problems and escalation process
- Engaging and Reporting current issues or disputes to related organizations
- Supporting user requests and resolving incidents
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and standard operation procedures
- Supporting AWS team and researching
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant IT degree.
- 2 to 3 years in similar position and 3 to 5 years in related fields.
- More preferred Diploma in related field
- Good team-playing ability
- More preferred telecom knowledge
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday