We’re a specialist Talent management with a growing team. An exciting job opportunity has opened up to be part of our team.
This role will focus on supporting an amazing team as they connect clients with the right influencers to reach the right audience and maximize ROI while taking the steps to grow into one of those account lead roles yourself. A passion for Influencer Marketing and content creators is a must.
The ideal candidate is detailed, organized, hard-working, creative, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well.
- Assist account management team by displaying high standards of client and influencer care at all time and by providing helpful and friendly white-glove service.
- Create presentations, meeting recaps, status reports and user guides.
- Become familiar with a wide spectrum of social media influencers, from Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok to YouTube and Twitch.
- Build relationships with internal teams and provide assistance and excellent brand and influencer representation for our clients.
- Carry out administrative tasks as delegated.
- Research on influencer industry, technology, social and gaming trends.
- Creator list development and vetting.
- Meeting attendance and participation, including preparing status documents.
- Coordinating deliveries and shipping for the department.
- Reporting on campaign deliverables and maintaining tracking sheets with brands.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Entry-level, advertising, marketing, gaming, influencer internship experience preferred
- Entertainment and/or gaming industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with PCs, gaming & influencers
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and to get the job done
- Strong customer service focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and confidence with managers and team members
- Ability to present ideas persuasively and passionately
- Ability and willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior account managers
- Ability to work in a team, but also on our initiative
- Willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Flexible, committed, and punctual
- Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment