- The Tally Checker Is responsible for the containers product includes both import and export inspection of containers status before loading and unloading is. Open container Whether or not to confirm the customer if damage occurs. And the goods store. Check the box contents when opening the product out. For outbound to check the space area and planned correctly.
- Responsible for checking the rail activities area before and after train arrival.
- Prepare document and check entire process of delivery.
- Support RS and FL driver for cargo container movement on the Rail operation area.
- Operate and monitoring for container space area on the Rail operation site.
- Operate and monitoring for traffic activity (Truck In & Out) before and after train arrival.
- Check list container detail (Container number, Wagons Number and Containers weight) should be matching with the document detail from customer or MR submit.
- All containers are required to meet the plan and correct locations.
- The work assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain and develop the quality system ISO, KPIs.
- Male: 25-35 year.
- Vocational certificate/Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in port container yard, warehouse or other relevant information.
- Knowledge of documents inbound-outbound, computer skills of word, excel, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Behavioral Competencies (e.g. Communication, People Management, Writing Skills, Negotiation Skills).
- Good knowledge for work safety Instruction
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
- Accept for Mandalay local people only.
The preferred competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and also good solving skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of port documents. And customs for both inbound and outbound.
- Good command of English to communicate, read and write well.