Responsible to assist and work as in-house consultant for Food Cluster’s BU. Develop tax strategies and policies that help BU maintain compliance with local and federal tax laws and regulations within timeframe. Lastly, tax manager works as key point of contact and support taxation matters for Food Cluster.
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Building relationships and interacting with BU, Group Finance, Compliance, Audit and Legal to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Cluster.
- Coordinate tax audits and follow up on statutory audit report for tax filing relations
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Food Cluster
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Food Cluster
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives for the Food Cluster
- Check, advice and help to overcome challenges on implementing a better structure & process for more efficient/compliant submission
- Interact and update/teach each BU tax contact and BU respective person for new tax laws and regulations.
- Preferably experience in Audit and Tax Firm environment.
- Minimum 5yrs of relevant work experience.
- Financial professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Preferred CPA / at least ACCA part 2 finished.
- Able to communicate in English fluently.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.