Responsibility 1: Ensure the qualitative and timely implementation of HI services (protection,
rehabilitation, MHPSS, recreational activities, and external referrals) and follow the referral
pathways in an emergency, in collaboration and coordination with HI technical unit and relevant
• Ensure that services (rehabilitation, SRH, MHPSS, Inclusion, and Protection) are reaching the
most vulnerable people in respect with applicable quality standards (prioritization of cases, follow
up, referrals, HI case management system with clear opening and closure of cases)
• Is responsible for activity planning and the identification of geographical and sectoral priorities,
with the support of the mobile unit project manager.
• Is responsible for the logistic planning of daily activities (vehicles, stocks release request, site
offices management). In the event of information/issue related to HI office (newly available land,
necessity to upgrade the facilities, need for equipment), he/she should immediately report to
his/her line manager.
• Is responsible for the administrative planning of daily activities (donation certificate, travel
• Is responsible for gathering and consolidating the mapping of services at zone/area level and
submit it to his/her line manager
• Close monitoring of activities to make sure they are in line with sectoral quality standards, HI,
and donor requirements.
• Make sure that team members are strictly maintaining the confidentiality of their beneficiaries.
Responsibility 2: Ensure qualitative management of the team, including capacity building, positive
and constructive Teamwork
• Organize the daily and weekly planning and objectives of his/her team issuing timely weekly
planning and action plan to the team and his/her line manager
• Supervise closely and daily a mobile unit (about 7 staffs & volunteers) in the field
• Ensure the proper HR follow-up of his/her team (contract, leaves, training), in coordination with
the mobile unit project manager and HR department
• Provide proper orientation and follow up to the team and the community worker/volunteers on
protection issues in direct link with the technical unit, how to engage with beneficiaries, especially
with children, adolescent, and women, in line with HI and donor PSEA, child protection and other
Responsibility 3: Support the monitoring and evaluation of activities, Reporting and Archiving
• Ensure and overlook the data collection from the field and share with the technical unit (technical
advisor, MEAL manager & data entry team daily
• Orientate and follow up with the team members on how to properly fill-up, gather, and archive
all tools/assessment/format provided and guided by the technical team to ensure qualitative
services and timely data management.
• Engage in project monitoring and reporting by using reporting HI tools and review the progress
with the support of the mobile unit project manager and technical unit
• Ensure that team member are strictly following internal and external referral pathway, and record
the referrals accordingly
• Develop tools in close collaboration with the technical unit, orient and monitor their application
by the team members.
• Collect and document case study, lessons learned as per project needs and requested by the line
manager, with the support of the technical unit
Qualification(s) At least a master's degree in
developmental studies, social science
sector, Public health, etc.