The Telemarketer develops and qualifies leads from in-house and purchased contact lists; they call homes or businesses as part of the organization’s marketing plan.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
• Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method and enter orders.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources (e.g., website, magazine reply cards, lists purchased from other organizations).
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Handle telephone or email correspondence from customers; follow up initial contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
• Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions
• Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
• Reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager. Coordinates activities with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service.
• Other duties assigned by the management
• Age not more than (30)
• Qualification level of a high school diploma or GED is required; an associate’s degree in communications preferred.
• Minimum (2) years of working experience in the related field.
• Exceptional communications skills
• A working knowledge of computer applications (in particular, CRM applications)
• Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
• Ability to work well with people is essential.
• Proficiency in telephone communications required; must be an excellent listener.
• Must prove self-competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, with solid time management and organizational skills.
• Meticulous, analytical and organized
• Report writing skills
• Creative Personality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Persuasive and credible influencing skills
• Salary: USD (170) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
• Job Type: Full Time,
• Contract Type: 2 years
• Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
• Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
• Working hours: 9 am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9 am to 3.30pm