- To monitor the Trade Finance operations of the branch and ensure that all activities run smoothly and within prescribed time and budgets.
- Manage Trade Finance Operations
- To attend to customers’ enquiries and resolving complaints, otherwise refer to Transaction Banking Manager / Head, Operations
- To support all sales person such as Business Development Manager and Transaction Banking in promoting Trade Finance.
- To ensure that the branch premise is clean and properly maintained at all times.
- To control and update the bank’s SPI/Circulars and ensure that the bank’s records are safely stored.
- To solicit Trade Finance growth by building up good support and relationship with customer
- To promote the sales of Trade Finance by demonstrating and coaching the customers on the usage.
- To check and ensure timely submission of reports
- To relief front-line services include cash handling
- To relief back office operation
- To handle swift payments
- To assume additional duties and responsibilities as directed
- Bachelor’s degree major in Banking, Finance or related field
- At least 5 year working experience in Trade Finance Operations with exposure in Domestic and /or International products and other banking products related
- Comprehensive understanding of industry standards e.g. relevant ICC rules and SWIFT
- Strong banking knowledge
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- High customer centric
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision