- Market Mapping and development of trade marketing strategies in alignment with the distribution objectives of the product with the brand owner
- Execution of brand plan including campaigns, events, digital marketing, etc. to gain market share through the marketing team/ external agencies.
- Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly meeting to brand owners as per the required formats
- Creating a rolling 3 month forecast based on sales history and potential future sales.
- Region/ Channel wise communication development for new launch and maintaining image of existing brands.
- POSM Allocation / Visibility standardization at all channels.
- Driving brand awareness and promoting the products across the region/ area/ channel. v Monitoring the pricing strategy of the competitors/ own brand positioning in the market. v Planning and monitoring the annual trade marketing budget approved by Marketing Director and effective utilization.
- Work with brand owners to organize events (sponsorship, festivals, etc...) and to develop event concepts and objectives.
- Communicating and facilitating achievement of volume targets and sales objectives to support the sales team on monthly basis.
- Conduct field audit checks to check visibility, brand ambassadors, trade marketing activities, etc.
- Ensure regular market visits as per agreed SOP's and prepare market visit reports gathering feedback, issues and other observations.
- Work with outsourced agencies as required and monitor compliance and performance of agencies in relation to trade marketing/activation activities.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key outlets/ key customers in all channels relevant to the product portfolio.
- 2 days of each week must be spent in the market
- 6 -7 years’ experience in Trade Marketing in Alco Beverage Industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Management, Marketing Management
- Strong Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Good at Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc...)