To identify/develop Business Sales Opportunities for Trade & Cash Management services from existing and potential clients.
• To achieve balance sheet and profit & loss targets, especially for the Transaction Banking line of business and the Branch’s Deposit target.
• To manage all the customer’s account opening.
• To manage sales pipeline which include up selling & cross selling of the Bank related product and solution.
• To work with all product partners and other channels within Maybank Yangon to drive and deepen the wallet size and increase market utilisation of Trade & Cash Management solutions and services.
• To assist the bank in providing efficient pre & post services of trade & cash management to all customers by assessing and provide input to improve on existing products features.
• To monitor all trade finance & cash management transactions are adequately supported by operations staff and the relevant control are duly emplaced to mitigate the bank’s risks.
• To provide appropriate and high quality of advisory services on trade finance & cash management for existing and potential customers.
• To compile the relevant trade business reports as required by management from time to time.
• To ensure that all applicable laws and regulations in Myanmar and internal policies and procedures on trade businesses are compiled with at all time.
At least 3-5 years of related experience in Trade Sales & Cash Management.
• Knowledge in banking products and trade finance.
• Exposure in Internet Banking implementation is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in both spoken and written English.
• Motivated & self-driven with a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork.