- Plan and implement the user interface of new features and app UX design.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Support and conduct UATs and localization from English to Myanmar (Unicode).
- Participate in user research and interaction studies and create mock-ups to capture user journeys for a wide range of all mobile devices.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective designs
- Work with Visual Designers and undertake UI design for widgets, iOS, Andriod and Web.
- Rapid prototyping to flesh out use cases and hidden requirements.
- Test new ideas before implementing
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree
- Proven work experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of Wireframe tools and design software
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.