Do you want to lead a creative, delivery focused team with great support and sales drive at an innovative technology company?
We are looking for a dynamic, results orientated marketer who will drive brand awareness, engagement and revenue growth globally to join the team
As one of the Marketing Head in your market, you will be responsible for the marketing, communications and admissions strategy for a portfolio of products. Working in close partnership with Global Marketing team in HQ and partners.
Ensure long term share of market and sales growth for mFunctions company brands via managing marketing and trade marketing agenda.
Reporting to In Country Managing Director and functionally to Global Marketing Team in HQ.
The position requires a flexible and goal driven “all-rounder” with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and a drive to build a strong brand presence and deliver on recruitment and retention targets for the mFunctions. We are looking for a person who is self-motivated, creative and has a sincere interest in other people. With a strong focus on goals and detail-orientation, this role provides you with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy. If you enjoy working hard and are motivated by seeing the results of your efforts, this position will both challenge and inspire you.
You will join a marketing department consisting of a group of highly enthusiastic, creative and driven marketing professionals.
This is a full-time position, start date: September 2020
The Marketing Head is expected to:
· Design an annual strategic marketing plan for your portfolio of FMCG product and E-commerce platform.
· Lead the marketing strategy for mFunctions brand to ensure effective channels to market and timely executed activities/campaigns
· Ensure a strong brand message and positioning/differentiation through a clear communication mix
· Join HQ team to develop the digital strategy through website development, digital campaigns and SEO, and online social content sharing that focus on local market.
· Lead on communication strategy and manage agencies on the execution of PR initiatives, publications and marketing collateral
· Support and lead local agencies staff in planning, promotion and execution of trade events, such as Product launching event, Sales event, Press Conference, Media-HQ tours and retailers event
· Liaise with designers, printers and suppliers for marketing collateral and digital requirements
· Manage your marketing budgets and track ROI to ensure good channel investments
· Develop and execute new local marketing campaign based on HQ Marketing calendar and Brand guideline.
· Responsible for the implementation of weekly and monthly KPI reporting for mFunctions brand to track and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and school admissions/sales conversion efforts
· Working closely with the Distributions to drive development plans, new initiatives and ensure a positive customer journey online to offline.
· Work in collaboration with your co-Marketing Heads (from other markets) and Marketing Heads from HQ on group wide reporting, data analysis, insights and processes, in addition to new initiatives and ideas to support the corporate brand and group developments
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in marketing, PR and communications. It is desirable that you have a background in FMCG, E-commerce.
· Previous experience in managing all creative agencies, event agencies, working with distributors in ICT industry
· Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives
· Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills are desirable but not essential
· A team player with strong interpersonal and communications skill
· Organised and able to keep on top of many details and prioritise effectively
· Creative with excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills, with the ability to produce well formatted newsletters, programmes, press release, social content copy.
· You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive
· You have gotten a bachelor degree or completed an education, ideally within marketing or communication
· You are an all-rounder and you enjoy doing daily administrative routines as much as creating new marketing and sales ideas or finding solutions to problems
Please send us your resume to address below:
mFunctions Myanmar Company Limited
No.3B, Sayone Street, 16 Quarter, Yankin District, Yangon City, Myanmar
Ms. Hai – 0966.012.7555
Ms. Thao – 096.95.33.66.99